USnews # 27
今年，维克森林将早申请分为 ED1、ED2。其中，ED1 已经开放申请，11月15日截止，不需要 SAT、ACT。一旦递交申请，招生官就可以开始审理，并在1-1.5月左右发出录取、拒绝、推迟或候补的决定，这种录取方式叫做滚动式ED。除了大学自身系统已经开放，其他 Common App（8 月 1 日开放）、CAAS（9 月 1 日开放）、北卡大学申请系统暂未开放。以下为自身申请系统的文书题目：
1a.List five books you've read that intrigued you.
1b.As part of my high school English curriculum, I was required to read；I would like to replace it with; The required book I am most surprised I enjoyed was:
1c.Tell us how a work of fiction you’ve read has helped you to understand the world’s complexity.
2. What piques your intellectual curiosity, and why?
3. As part of our 'Voices of Our Time' series — which allows students, faculty, and staff to hear from some of the world’s leading thinkers — Wake Forest has hosted Ta-Nehisi Coates, Michelle Alexander, Eboo Patel, and Thomas Friedman. If you could choose the next series speaker, whom would you pick, and why?
4. Give us your top ten list.
5. At Wake Forest, we gather our students in 'Callsto Conversation', congregating small groups around dinner tables in faculty’s and administrators’ homes to discuss topics organized around a theme, for example 'arts for social change', 'genderin society', and 'leading a meaningful life'. If you could design a theme for a 'Call to Conversation', what would you choose, and why?
6. We live in an age intensely interested inheroes. Professor Joseph Campbell defined 'hero' as 'someone who has given his orher life to something bigger than oneself'. Describe a hero in public life and how and why, in your opinion, they meet Professor Campbell’s definition.
7. (大作文）We are all different, and our live dexperiences – influenced by our culture, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and/or religion – shape our understanding of the world. How have your experiences shaped your development, and how do you plan to use those experiences to interact and engage with others who might be different from you within our Wake Forest community?
USnews # 30
1. Tell us about a peer who has made a difference in your life.
2. What do you hope will change about the place where you live?
3. What is one thing that we don’t know about you that you want us to know?
4. What about your background, or what perspective, belief, or experience, will help you contribute to the education of your classmates at UNC?
USnews # 38
波士顿学院 2019-20申请周期补充文书题目四选一，限制 400字以内。
【Essay Option 1】
Great art evokes a sense of wonder. It nourishes the mind and spirit. Is there a particular song, poem, speech, or novel from which you have drawn insight or inspiration?
【Essay Option 2】
When you choose a college, you will join a new community of people who have different backgrounds, experiences, and stories. What is it about your background, your experiences, or your story, that will enrich Boston College’s community?
与 Common Application 网申系统里的第一个题目类似，你从哪里来？什么让你独特？这里可以关注文化、家庭或者某一种独特体验，对你产生了什么影响，乃至会对学校、同学碰撞出什么火花？
【Essay Option 3】
Boston College strives to provide an undergraduate learning experience emphasizing the liberal arts, quality teaching, personal formation, and engagement of critical issues. If you had the opportunity to create your own college course, what enduring question or contemporary problem would you address and why?
【Essay Option 4】